$19.98/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Flavors:
- Ideal for ice cream shops, restaurants, and concession stands
- Hard chocolate shell adds flavor and texture to frozen desserts
- Designed to adhere to ice cream, frozen fruit, and other frozen confections
- Dip, drizzle, or dunk frozen desserts
- Product must be warmed up and stirred prior to application
- Liquid coating turns into a hard shell quickly for fast paced environments
$61.99/CaseOut Of Stock
$69.49/CaseOut Of Stock
Add mouth watering flavor and texture to your frozen desserts with this Phillips chocolate ice cream shell coating.
This shell coating makes it easy to serve chocolate-covered frozen treats in your ice cream parlor, bakery, or sweet shop! Delivering a rich chocolate flavor and decadent aroma, this confectionary coating is ideal for serving chocolate-dipped soft serve ice cream, custard, ice cream bars, and even fruits! Easy-to-use and quick to harden, this delicious chocolate shell dip is sure to complement your frozen offerings.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
SOA Dairy Kosher
This item is certified dairy Kosher by the Kosher Supervision of America.
"The number one selling ice cream shell dip at our stand. The chocolate has a great taste and hardens immediately for easy serving. The cans are sturdy and make it is for storing and heating up."Read More Reviews
Adheres to Frozen Treats
Designed for adherence to ice cream and frozen fruit, you can easily customize your sweet treats. Simply heat up the coating, dip your frozen confection, and the coating will quickly harden to create a crunchy shell. You can also drizzle the heated coating atop of the surface of any frozen dessert to enhance its appearance.
Easy to Heat and Use
Thanks to the simple usage directions, this chocolate cone coat is ready to use it in no time! To heat, simply open the can, remove the label, and place in your warmer. Heat to and maintain a temperature of 95-105 degrees Fahrenheit, and always stir before use. Then, drizzle, dip, or dunk your most popular desserts into this shell dip to enhance their presentation and flavor.
Note: do not dip frozen product in the coating if it is above 105 degrees Fahrenheit, as the coating will slide off.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Phillips Chocolate Ice Cream Cone Dip and Fruit Coating - #10 Can
- Phillips Cherry Ice Cream Shell Coating - #10 Can
- Phillips White Chocolate Ice Cream Cone Dip and Fruit Coating - #10 Can
- Phillips Blue Raspberry Ice Cream Shell Coating - #10 Can
- Phillips Butterscotch Ice Cream Shell Coating - #10 Can
30 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
6 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
2 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
2 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
2 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register