- Powered by Android System-on-Chip processor
- Customizable display through the CMND management platform
- High-brightness display can be seen under any lighting conditions
- FailOver protection backups and recovers content
- Adjustable backlight for energy savings
- Luxor FP3500 Adjustable Height TV Cart with Shelf and Rotating Mount for 32" to 60" Screens
- Luxor FP2500 Adjustable Height TV Cart with Shelf for 40" to 60" Screens
- Flash Furniture Tilting Wall Mount for 40" to 84" TVs
- Flash Furniture Fixed Wall Mount for 32" to 84" TVs
- Tripp Lite DWT3770X Tilt Wall Mount for 37" to 70" TVs and Monitors
- Flash Furniture Full-Motion Wall Mount for 40" to 84" TVs
|Philips 55BDL6002H/00 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||28.8 lb.|
|Width||48 15/16 Inches|
|Depth||5 7/16 Inches|
|Height||28 1/8 Inches|
|Bezel Width||13.6 mm (Even Bezel)|
|Audio Input||3.5 mm jack, Audio Left/Right (RCA)|
|Audio Output||3.5mm jack, External speaker connector|
|Display Colors||1.07 Billion|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Resolution||4K (Ultra HD)|
|Response Time||8 ms|
|Screen Size||55 Inches|
|Type||Digital Menu Boards|
|Vesa Mount||400x400 mm, M6|
|Video Input|| Component (RCA), Composite (RCA)|
VGA, HDMI (x2), DVI, USB, Display Port
|Video Output||VGA (via DVI), DVI, DisplayPort|
Customer questions about this product
- What differentiates a commercial TV from a consumer grade TV?
- A commercial TV offers 24/7 power supply, an advanced exchange with an extended warranty, and the ability to set maximum and initial volume settings so as to not disturb others. Consumer TVs are designed to run power for a limited number of hours, the warranty is typically shorter and requires the consumer to bring the TV back to the store, and the volume limit cannot be set.
Philips 55BDL6002H/00 Details
The Philips D H-Line BDL6002H 55" high-brightness 4k UHD digital signage display television offers the best viewing experience. Even if you have never used a Philips TV before, there is an essence of familiarity thanks to its Android System-on-Chip processor. An Android-powered TV ensures that all updates will be conducted in a timely manner, without the use of cables.
This TV is customizable, so you can tailor the display for your signage while operating over a local connection. All content can be controlled through the CMND management platform. Simply drag and drop the integrated widgets or preloaded templates to where you want them and save! The CMND platform also allows you to access multiple displays at once, so you can monitor, maintain, and update the TVs without being in the room. You can even take remote screenshots throughout the day to make sure the TVs are operating smoothly. In addition, this TV comes with FailOver protection. Should there be a crash, all content will be saved and restored back on the display screen.
What makes this TV stand out from the competition? Its high-brightness, 24/7 display. Featuring 4K ultra-HD resolution, all content is displayed clearly and crisply, no matter the time of day or surrounding lighting. This means that even in semi-outdoor locations with full sun, the entire display is still visible. It's great for airports, train stations, hotels, restaurants, shopping malls, and retail outlets! The backlight intensity of the TV can also be preset. This can reduce power consumption by up to 50%, saving you on energy costs in the long run.
Width: 48 15/16"
Depth: 5 7/16"
Height: 28 1/8"
Screen Size (Diagonal): 55"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive, which restricts the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical equipment.
This item has been verified or certified by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and will not cause harmful emissions.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register