$51.09/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 9||$53.06/Case|
|Buy 1 - 2||$54.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Nodax PHA material offers a sturdy yet sustainable option that works like a plastic straw
- Home and industrial compostable; marine and soil degradable
- Comes unwrapped for your utmost convenience; helps reduce cleanup
- Makes it easy to refill bulk dispensers in an instant
- Perfect for cocktails and small servings
Other Products from this Line
|Shipping Weight||3.85 lb.|
|Features|| Green / Environmentally-Friendly|
Made in America
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item returnable?
- Due to the manufacturer's standards, this item is not returnable.
- What is the difference between these types of straws?
- Straws are available in a variety of diameters based on their intended purpose and function. Sip straws are approximately 1/8" in diameter and used for cocktails and sipping on hot drinks. Jumbo straws are often the standard size for various beverages and measure around 1/4”. Super jumbo straws are also around 1/4” in diameter and some even feature built-in spoons for thick drinks. Milkshakes and smoothies are great for drinking out of Giant straws thanks to their 5/16" diameters, and Colossal straws at approximately 1/2" in diameter are perfect for frozen concoctions.
Add an eco-friendly touch to your beverage service with this Phade 5" blue unwrapped compostable sip straw. Made to provide a sturdy yet sustainable option that your business can rely on, this item features a Nodax PHA construction formulated by Danimer Scientific. Polyhydroxyalkanoate, or PHA for short, is a renewable, biobased material derived from canola oil, which makes it ideal for anyone wishing to reduce their carbon footprint. It's home and industrial compostable, not to mention marine and soil degradable. Plus, this item is the first of its kind in the U.S., answering today's needs with a better tomorrow in mind.
Ideal for serving with a variety of cold, mixed drinks, this straw is a wonderful addition to busy bars, restaurants, or other foodservice establishments. It comes unwrapped for your utmost convenience, meaning that staff won't have to worry about cleaning up discarded wrappers throughout your dining area. Additionally, this product makes it easy to refill bulk dispensers in an instant, ensuring that you keep your drink counters or self-service stations in ample supply of what your customers require.
Note: State laws in California, Washington, and Maryland do not allow the sale of plastics claiming biodegradability, so all orders will receive a product package that indicates home and industrial compostable only.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Compostable products will naturally degrade into nutrient-rich organic materials when disposed of with other compostable items in limited areas where facilities exist, leaving no visible or toxic residue.
This item has been certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) to promote sustainable forest management.
TUV Austria Certified
This item has met requirements for safety and quality standards set forth by TUV Austria.
BPI Approved Cert # 10529093
This product is certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) as compostable in a commercial composting facility.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register