Other Available Sizes:
- 50 lb. ice capacity
- 10 cold plate circuits help store ice
- Removable, two-piece stainless steel cover prevents ice contamination
- Stainless steel front and sides with a durable ABS top rim; 6" high backsplash helps protect wall
- Stainless steel tubular legs boast rust-resistant, thermoplastic adjustable feet
|Perlick TS24IC10-STK Specs|
|Width||18 9/16 Inches|
|Ice Bin Length||21 3/4 Inches|
|Ice Bin Width||15 5/16 Inches|
|Ice Bin Depth||10 3/4 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||6 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Cold Plate Circuits||10|
|Type||Ice Bins With Cold Plate|
Customer questions about this product
- What is a cold plate?
- A cold plate is a metal object that connects to soda fountains, bar guns, and other dispensing systems to chill beverages as they dispense. The plate is cooled by submerging it in ice, and the beverage is chilled as it passes through the plate. Each plate has a specific number of circuits, or "passes," that indicate how many separate connections it can support, and each connection includes an inlet and an outlet. Therefore, a cold plate with seven circuits can cool seven separate beverage lines, and it will feature seven inlets and seven outlets.
Perlick TS24IC10-STK Details
Great for bars, night clubs, and hotels, the Perlick TS24IC-10-STK 24" ice chest features a cold plate with 10 circuits to ensure long-lasting ice storage. It accommodates up to 50 lb. of ice for fast and convenient behind-the-bar service, eliminating the need for employees to repeatedly run to the back-of-house for ice. The ice chest even includes a removable, two-piece stainless steel cover to help retain cold air around the ice and to prevent contamination.
Made with a stainless steel front and sides, the chest is topped with a durable ABS rim and a 6" high backsplash. This backsplash helps prevent ice from dropping behind the unit, protecting the wall from melting ice. Inside, the chest is welded and sealed stainless steel, boasting 1/4" radius corners for easy cleaning. It works well with the available freestanding dividers (sold separately).
Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation adds structural rigidity to the cabinet while tubular legs support it with 1" adjustable thermoplastic feet. These legs install without tools for maximum convenience in the field. The sink is built with a 1/2" NPS male drain connection.
Width: 18 9/16"
Height: adjusts from 35 1/2" to 36 1/2"
Backsplash Height: 6"
Capacity: 50 lb.
Length: 21 3/4"
Width: 15 5/16"
Depth: 10 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register