- Excellent quality composition paper
- Perfecting for taking notes or practicing penmanship
- Smooth, white sulphite paper
- 16# basis weight
- 3/8" ruling on both sides with red margin
- Standard 8 1/2" x 11" sixe
Other Products from this Line
|Pacon PAC2401 Specs|
|Basis Weight||16 #|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|Type|| Filler Paper|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Pacon PAC2401 Details
Stock up on your classroom essentials with this Pacon 2401 8 1/2" x 11" white 3/8" ruling 16# composition paper with red margin. This paper is double-sided with a 3/8" ruling and a red margin that is perfect for students who are practicing penmanship and beginning to write paragraphs, or for taking notes on various subjects. Thanks to its 16# basis weight, this paper will withstand erasing and resist tearing.
It is made of smooth, white sulphite paper that will contrast pencil and pen markings for easy readibility. Each ream comes with 500 sheets of paper so you never have to worry about running out of this Pacon composition paper in the middle of class!
Width: 8 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register