$26.20/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 35 - 99||$32.03/Each|
- Durable construction with radius corners to protect product
- Ventilated design allows for temperature control and quick freezing
- Boasts smooth surfaces for easy cleaning
- Ideal for use in moist or humid environments
- Nests when bail arm is open and stacks when engaged
Other Products from this Line
- Orbis AF2013-6 Stack-N-Nest Green Agricultural Vented Crate - 20" x 13" x 5 5/8"
- Orbis AF2416-10 Stack-N-Nest Green Agricultural Vented Crate with Bail- 24" x 16" x 10 3/16"
- Orbis NPL654B Stack-N-Nest 23 15/16" x 16" x 8 13/16" Green Agricultural Vented Crate
- Orbis NO2416-9 Stack-N-Nest 24" x 16" x 8 11/16" Beige Poultry Container / Meat Lug
|Orbis 1103729 Specs|
|Height||13 3/16 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
Orbis 1103729 Details
Easily store and transport heavy products with this Orbis AF2416-13 Stack-N-Nest 24" x 16" x 13 3/16" green agricultural vented crate with bail! This timeless and incredibly versatile crate can be used with fruits, vegetables, and potted plants for reliable in-field handling, processing, storage, stocking, and display. It boasts a durable polyethylene construction and radius corners to protect your product and allow for long-term use, even in humid environments. It is also made from FDA approved materials for added food safety.
The ventilated design allows for accurate temperature control and minimized cooling time. This, when coupled with the smooth design, also makes the product easy to clean. For optimum convenience, the crate can be stacked with other crates of the same size when the bail arm is engaged to save valuable space in any operation. The base of the bin has two indentations that allow another similar bin to securely stack on top. When the bail arm is not in use, the crate nests for easy storage. Versatile and strong, this crate is the ideal choice for your grocery store, restaurant, and manufacturing or harvesting establishment!
Height: 13 3/16"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register