Also Available In This Pattern:
- Timeless nautical design features a fiddleback silhouette and stylized shell motif
- Classic style offers long-lasting appeal, perfect for formal table settings
- Highly durable, long-lasting 18/10 stainless steel construction offers excellent balance
- Mirror finish helps create a sparkling, professional presentation
- Perfect for use when serving small appetizers like cheese cubes, olives, and oysters
- Shipping Weight
- 5.5 lb.
- 5 7/8 Inches
- Dishwasher Safe
- Handle Material
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Product Line
- Oneida Classic Shell
- Stainless Steel Type
- Cocktail Forks
- Extra Heavy
Customer questions about this product
What are the different weights for Flatware?
Restaurant flatware comes in four different weights: forged, extra-heavy, heavy, and medium weight. The weight refers to the type and quality of the stainless steel and does not necessarily correspond to the heft of an item.
- Forged flatware is the thickest and strongest as it's made from a single piece of thick stainless steel and is extremely durable to withstand any commercial environment.
- Extra-heavy weight flatware is a premium grade and exudes a level of quality for finer establishments, feels sturdy, and is difficult to bend. It is made from either 18/0, 18/8, or 18/10 stainless steel.
- Heavy Weight Flatware is more durable than medium, and makes for a nice presentation for fast-casual or mid-level eateries.
- The lightest option is Medium Weight Flatware, also called economy weight, and is commonly sought after by the value-minded customer.
Oneida 2496FOYF Details
Complete your table setting with this Oneida Classic Shell 5 7/8" 18/10 stainless steel extra heavy weight oyster / cocktail fork. The Oneida Classic Shell flatware collection features a timeless nautical design, with a stylized shell motif on fiddleback silhouettes. This classic style provides long-lasting appeal, ideal for formal table settings. This oyster / cocktail fork is perfect for use when serving small appetizers like cheese cubes, olives, and oysters.
Made of highly durable 18/10 stainless steel, you can rest assured that your investment is protected from staining associated with acidic foods and cleaning chemicals and offers excellent balance in hand. This 1880 Hospitality flatware is designed to resist rust and corrosion while also ensuring its long-lasting use and shine. Its mirror finish offers a polished, professional appearance, yet doesn't take the focus away from your perfectly plated culinary creations.
1880 Hospitality maintains a reputation for producing high-quality products that offer superior service in your dining area. The company prides itself on creating stainless steel flatware that constantly exceeds customer expectations around the globe. With generations of expertise in the industry, 1880 Hospitality is a name you can trust to provide your restaurant, hotel, or diner with superb flatware.
Length: 5 7/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register