Oak Grove Dairy Colby Jack Longhorn Cheese 6 lb. Solid Log - 4/Case
$82.93/CaseDiscounted shipping with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$86.49/Case|
Other Available Flavors:
- Mild flavor that pairs well with a variety of ingredients and has a visually-appealing marbled look
- Creamy, semi-soft consistency
- Can be shredded, sliced, melted, or cut into cubes
- Perfect for using as a topping, garnish, or a standalone snack
- Ships refrigerated
Oak Grove Dairy
|Cheese Type||Colby Jack|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||6 lb.|
|Texture||Soft & Semi-Soft|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Complete any sandwich with the classic taste of this Oak Grove Dairy colby jack longhorn cheese. A classic blend of colby and monterey jack cheese, it features a visually-appealing marbled white and yellow color and a mild, buttery flavor that is perfect for adding a creamy taste and texture to a variety of dishes, without overpowering any of your other ingredients. Common in Mexican-style dishes, add to any enchilada or burrito to complement the zesty mixture of chicken, beans, and salsa, as well as add to nachos for a beautiful presentation that is full of flavor. You can also use this cheese for slicing by the pound at your deli, creating delicious sandwiches for your lunch rush, or topping your signature burger.
This cheese comes in a 6 lb. block and is sealed in durable plastic wrap to preserve its freshness. Extremely versatile in its application, its semi-soft consistency can be cut into cubes, shredded, or sliced thin for sandwiches. It also has great meltability, allowing you to create a variety of unique culinary creations for your menu. Whether it's used as a topping, garnish, or a standalone snack, this colby jack cheese is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Located in the lush countryside of New Hamburg, Ontario, Oak Grove Dairy is a family owned business that's been in business since 1879. Its long, rich history of being an independently owned producer of excellent cheeses holds true today. Oak Grove Dairy holds to its tradition by manufacturing cheeses the old fashioned way. This ensures a cheese that's packed with flavor your patrons are sure to love!
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register