NU-VU 66-1188 Control Board
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
NU-VU 66-1188 Control Board.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Doyon Baking Equipment ELT610C Thermostat
Garland / US Range 1966409 Hi-Limit, Mcoe5
Blodgett 33805 Control Display Kit
Duke 153144 Therm Switch Fan
Vulcan 00-423832-00001 Light Cover
Baxter 01-100V16-0565E Pc Board
Montague 48392-3 Electronic Control
Market Forge 10-5943 Contactor
Get paid to review this product!