OMG, these are super cute! These stainless steel molds come in 12 varieties (3 of each, 3x12=36). Good for baking and layering truffles/chocolates. Make sure to apply butter or alternative to make them non-stick as otherwise they will tear your delicate pastries. These are small, see images for an approximation of their sizes.
- Great for confectionery treats or savory appetizers
- Produces exquisite tartlets, French pastries and desserts
- 36 fluted and straight edge tartlet molds made of high quality heavy gauge tinned steel
- Shapes range in size from 1 1/2” to 3”
- Includes a tin container for neat and organized storage
|Fox Run 3620 Specs|
|Edge Style|| Fluted|
|Material||Tin Plated Steel|
|Number of Pieces||36|
|Type|| Petit Four Mold|
Customer questions about this product
- How should I wash my tin-plated item?
- To extend the life of your tin-plated items and get the best performance possible, make sure to hand wash them only. Avoid using abrasive cleaning materials and strong detergents. Gentle dish soap and warm water will give the best results. Rinse your items thoroughly and dry them completely before storing them in a dry location.
Fox Run 3620 Details
This Fox Run tin plate tartlet / quiche / petit four molds are perfect for making chocolates, petit fours, and other mini confectionery treats for your special occasion. These molds are made of tinned steel that will ensure easy unmolding and clean up. The 36 tartlet molds come in an assortment of shapes and sizes including some fluted and others straight-edged, measuring between 1 1/2" and 3" in length. These tartlet / petit four molds are sold 36 pieces per set and come neatly packaged in their own tin contatiner, which provides a neat and organized storage method.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Fox Run 3620
People Talk About:3x1236 alternative apply approximation baking butter cute delicate images layering
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register