Noble Products Monday 2" x 2" Removable Day of the Week Label - 500/Roll
Other Available Styles:
- Blue print readily identifies Monday design
- Blanks for Item, Date, Use By, Date, Time, Employee, and Manager ensure complete labeling
- Removable, mild adhesive is best removed in dry conditions and won't leave residue
- Trilingual design for English-, Spanish-, and French-speaking employees
- Supports FIFO organization for quality food service and minimized waste
You May Also Need
Day of the Week
|Label Size||2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Can these removable labels remain on my food storage containers and lids when run through the dishwasher?
- No, you should peel off these removable labels before placing the food storage containers or lids in the dishwasher. Washing these labels can make them difficult to remove and more likely to leave behind a layer of sticky residue.
Maintain health code standards and proper food rotation practices with the help of this Noble Products Monday 2" x 2" removable day of the week label. Help keep your back-of-house areas as organized and efficient as possible with this label. It's perfect for use with a First In, First Out (FIFO) system of perishables to optimize your kitchen's food safety and help minimize food waste. Its blue print readily identifies its Monday design. Each label features blanks for Item, Date, Use By, Date, Time, Employee, and Manager to ensure that every food item in your kitchen is efficiently labeled.
This label's convenient, removable adhesive backing easily comes off of surfaces and is best removed in dry conditions to avoid leaving a sticky residue behind, which can occur if it becomes wet. Plus, this label's trilingual design accommodates a variety of staff members, with the name of each day of the week written in English, Spanish, and French. The preprinted design saves your business time by eliminating the need to create a custom label from scratch every time. This label makes it easy to maintain proper food rotation practices and conform with health codes at a variety of establishments, including independent restaurants, grocery stores, bakeries, delis, coffee shops, buffets, and food trucks.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register