So many household uses with this label, I live the easy peel design
$4.50/RollShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 11||$4.74/Roll|
Other Available Types:
- Blank design is versatile for a variety of uses and customization
- Removable, mild adhesive is best removed in dry conditions and won't leave residue
- Ideal for back-of-house use at restaurants, bakeries, and cafes
- Can be used to support FIFO organization and minimized waste
|Features||Made in America|
Customer questions about this product
- Can these removable labels remain on my food storage containers and lids when run through the dishwasher?
- No, you should peel off these removable labels before placing the food storage containers or lids in the dishwasher. Washing these labels can make them difficult to remove and more likely to leave behind a layer of sticky residue.
Clearly label ingredient bins and food containers with this Noble Products 1" x 2" removable blank label. This label's blank design allows for complete customization, making it a versatile addition to your operation. It can be used to label ingredient bins and food containers, or dated to support a First In, First Out (FIFO) system of perishables to ensure proper food rotation practices, promote food safety, and help minimize food waste.
This label's convenient, removable adhesive backing easily comes off of surfaces and is best removed in dry conditions to avoid leaving a sticky residue behind, which can occur if it becomes wet. It's ideal for keeping back-of-house operations running smoothly at restaurants, bakeries, delis, and cafes. With its multi-purpose, versatile design, this blank label is an ideal addition to keep on hand at your business!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:labels label stick backing easy glass paper plastics pretty remaining
These labels are pretty nice. They are big enough for labeling my food and drinks. They stick on glass but not as much on plastics.
These are pretty good labels for my intended purpose, which was to stick to the tops and sides of glass spice jars at home. They take a permanent marker (sharpie) well, and can be easily removed without any remaining residue. I did try to stick one to a small plastic squeeze bottle, which was about 1.5" in diameter, but the label pealed itself away from the surface, indicating that they are not great at sticking to tight curves. They come in a box, and the labels can be pulled from a slot in a corner. The backing paper is semi-glossy, and it's easy to remove the labels from it. After pulling out the label roll a bit and removing the labels I need, I'll tear the remaining backing paper to keep the tail short.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register