Noble Chemical 18 oz. Scum-B-Gone Foaming Aerosol Germicidal Bathroom Cleaner - 12/Case
$40.05/CaseShips free with Plus
- Combines butyl, surfactants, and emulsifiers with a quaternary germicide for heavy-duty cleaning
- Formula will not harm chrome or metal surfaces
- Foaming application is easy to apply; simply shake, spray, and wipe
- Safe for use on all bathroom surfaces
- Pleasant smell helps deodorize areas that are hard to keep fresh
|Chemical Type||Restroom Cleaning Chemicals|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||18 oz.|
Customer questions about this product
- Does this protect against viruses such as COVID-19?
- Yes, this product is EPA List N approved to effectively protect against COVID-19. Please follow all label directions for safe and effective use.
This Noble Chemical Scum-B-Gone non-acid, multi-purpose aerosol foaming restroom cleaner is a must-have for any public establishment. The cleanliness and appearance of your restroom goes a long way in satisfying customers' needs. This cleaner does not contain abrasives, making it ideal for cleaning sinks, toilets, stalls, tile floors, stainless steel fixtures, and all surfaces not harmed by water. Its heavy-duty, foaming formula is perfect for removing soap scum, hard water films, and other organic residues and leaves your restroom sparkling clean and smelling great!
This cleaner combines butyl, surfactants, and emulsifiers with a quaternary germicide to clean heavy-duty messes in your establishment. This cleaner clings to surfaces without dripping. To use it, simply shake the can, spray 6-8" from the cleaning surface, allow the cleaner to work, then wipe it away to reveal sparkling surfaces! This product meets the maximum content requirements for Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) as established by state and federal regulations.
Due to US DOT shipping regulations, we are unable to ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations. It is also ineligible for next day or second day shipping. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register