I love the commercial quik san full contact service sanitizer I really need to buy more of this stuff I love it so much for my laundromat
$53.59/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$54.99/Case|
- Eliminates 99.99% of harmful bacteria on surfaces in 60 seconds
- Safely and effectively sanitizes food contact surfaces
- Ideally suited for prep tables, processing equipment, utensils, and other kitchen surfaces
- Convenient ready-to-use formula does not require chemical mixing or diluting
- No rinse required
- Noble Chemical QT-10 Quaternary Test Paper Dispenser - 0-400ppm
- Noble Chemical QT-10 Quaternary Test Strips - 100 Count Vial
- Noble Products 3 Qt. Red Sanitizing Pail
- Noble Products 6 Qt. Red Sanitizing Pail
- Noble Chemical 32 oz. Plastic Bottle / Sprayer Kit - 3/Pack
- Noble Chemical 16 oz. Plastic Spray Bottle - 3/Pack
- Noble Chemical 1 Qt. / 32 oz. QuikSan Food Contact Surface Sanitizer
|Shipping Weight||33.53 lb.|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Package Size||1 gal.|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the correct temperature for sanitizing?
- The FDA specifies that sanitizer solution temperature must be at least 75 degrees Fahrenheit. The maximum safe temperature for prolonged bare hand contact is 120 degrees Fahrenheit. If protective gloves are used, the maximum safe temperature is 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
Noble Chemical's QuikSan food contact surface sanitizer is designed to attack and eliminate 99.99% of harmful bacteria on all hard, non-porous surfaces. This powerful, ready-to-use solution is perfect for sanitizing virtually all food contact surfaces quickly and efficiently. QuikSan can easily be carried from room to room and surface to surface and does not require buckets or time-consuming dilution processes. Whether you own a restaurant, food truck, or convenience store, Noble Chemical's QuikSan is sure to meet your needs as well as exceed the cleanliness and safety standards your customers expect.
Thanks to the easy-to-follow instructions, QuikSan makes cleaning a breeze. Before using QuikSan, remove large food particles from the surface to be cleaned by pre-flushing, pre-scraping, or pre-soaking. Rinse these areas thoroughly with water, and then spray the chemical on the affected surface. Wet the area for several minutes and allow it to drain and air dry. Do not rinse or wipe QuikSan off of the cleaned surface. Noble Chemical brand supplies are a smart addition to any restaurant, hotel, or healthcare facility, and this handy surface sanitizer will keep sanitation-sensitive areas clean.
Package Size: 1 gallon
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsNoble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Bacti-Free Third Sink Sanitizer - 4/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsNoble Chemical Sani-512 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Sanitizer / Disinfectant - 4/Case
People Talk About:love buy commercial contact full laundromat more much need quik
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register