Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. QuikSan Food Contact Surface Sanitizer Refill - 4/Case
$51.14/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$53.49/Case|
- Eliminates 99.99% of harmful bacteria on surfaces in 60 seconds
- Safely and effectively sanitizes food contact surfaces
- Ideally suited for prep tables, processing equipment, utensils, and other kitchen surfaces
- Convenient ready-to-use formula does not require chemical mixing or diluting
- No rinse required
You May Also Need
Noble Chemical QT-10 Quaternary Test Paper Dispenser - 0-400ppm
plus $4.99 / Each
Noble Chemical QT-10 Quaternary Test Strips - 100 Count Vial
plus $2.89 / Each
Noble Products 3 Qt. Red Sanitizing Pail
plus $2.79 / Each
Noble Products 6 Qt. Red Sanitizing Pail
plus $3.69 / Each
Continental 32 oz. Plastic Bottle / Sprayer Kit - 3/Pack
plus $6.69 / Pack
Continental 16 oz. Plastic Spray Bottle - 3/Pack
plus $4.69 / Pack
Noble Chemical 1 Qt. / 32 oz. QuikSan Food Contact Surface Sanitizer
plus $4.29 / Each
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||1 gal.|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the correct temperature for sanitizing?
- The FDA specifies that sanitizer solution temperature must be at least 75 degrees Fahrenheit. The maximum safe temperature for prolonged bare hand contact is 120 degrees Fahrenheit. If protective gloves are used, the maximum safe temperature is 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
Noble Chemical's QuikSan food contact surface sanitizer is designed to attack and eliminate 99.99% of harmful bacteria on all hard, non-porous surfaces. This powerful, ready-to-use solution is perfect for sanitizing virtually all food contact surfaces quickly and efficiently. QuikSan can easily be carried from room to room and surface to surface and does not require buckets or time-consuming dilution processes. Whether you own a restaurant, food truck, or convenience store, Noble Chemical's QuikSan is sure to meet your needs as well as exceed the cleanliness and safety standards your customers expect.
Thanks to the easy-to-follow instructions, QuikSan makes cleaning a breeze. Before using QuikSan, remove large food particles from the surface to be cleaned by pre-flushing, pre-scraping, or pre-soaking. Rinse these areas thoroughly with water, and then spray the chemical on the affected surface. Wet the area for several minutes and allow it to drain and air dry. Do not rinse or wipe QuikSan off of the cleaned surface. Noble Chemical brand supplies are a smart addition to any restaurant, hotel, or healthcare facility, and this handy surface sanitizer will keep sanitation-sensitive areas clean.
Package Size: 1 gallon
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register