Nieco 8420-S Burners Upper
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Nieco 8420-S Burners Upper.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Nieco 18911 Valve, 2 Stage
Duke 175525 Bushing Block, Conveyor
Duke 175547 Sleeve
Vulcan 00-712055 Hdrb Burner (New S
All Points 26-3683 Ceramic Radiant Support Frame; 6" x 20 1/2"
All Points 68-1224 Gear Motor - 90V DC
All Points 26-3931 Teflon® Idler Shaft Bearing; 5/8"
All Points 34-1322 Quartz Element; 208V; 1200W; 19 1/2"
Get paid to review this product!