Nieco 15576 Temp Probe
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Nieco 15576 Temp Probe.
|Nieco N550 Serie|
|Nieco N750 Serie|
All Points 34-1927 Broiler Element - 240V; 2200W; 28 1/4" x 2"
Duke 175507 Capacitor,Motor-Conveyor
Vulcan 00-405655-00001 Rlr Brg Less Shaft
All Points 26-3683 Ceramic Radiant Support Frame; 6" x 20 1/2"
Southbend 1057515 Fibrefax (Ft)
All Points 26-1450 15/16" Rack Roller Bearing
Antunes 7000823 Replacement Spatula Kit
All Points 26-3442 Aluminized Steel Burner - 20 1/4"
Get paid to review this product!