National Public Seating SLT1-2472PB 24" x 72" Science Lab Table with Phenolic Top and Built-In Book Compartments - 30" Height
Contact us or login
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Sizes:
- Designed for tough lab environments
- Solid phenolic construction for easy maintenance
- (2) built-in book compartments
- Rubber footing; adjustable glides
National Public Seating
The National Public Seating PSLT series science lab tables are the perfect addition for your school or college classroom. The solid phenolic top can withstand various chemicals, and there are a total of 24 different styles to choose from!
|National Public Seating SLT1-2472PB Specs|
|Compartment Length||14 1/4 Inches|
|Compartment Width||12 3/4 Inches|
|Compartment Height||4 Inches|
|Type||Science Lab Tables|
Customer questions about this product
- Are these science lab tables treated to resist chemicals?
- Yes! These tables are treated to be resistant to the following chemicals: Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogen Peroxide, Hydrochloric Acid, Acetic Acid, Vitriol, Nitric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Hydrofluoric Acid, Formalin, Ammonia, Phenol, Saturated Sodium Sulfide, and Carbon Tetrachloride.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
National Public Seating SLT1-2472PB Details
Built for high-level and high school lab environments, this National Public Seating SLT1-2472PB 24" x 72" science lab table with phenolic top and book compartments will meet all of your toughest classroom needs! This water-resistant tabletop is treated with a black, solid 3/4" phenolic resin panel to seal out most chemicals, acids, corrosions, stains, and moisture.
For storage convenience, this table comes standard with (2) built-in book compartments and an apron to conceal compartments when not needed. This science table's 2 1/4" thick solid phenolic legs are attached with a double metal bolt and 13-gauge steel corner braces. Rubber footing and adjustable glides protect floors and allow for accurate leveling.
Book Compartment Dimensions:
Left to Right: 14 1/4"
Front to Back: 12 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
This item meets ANSI/BIFMA standards for comfort, safety, sustainability, and durability in furniture.
MAS Green Product
This product is certified by the Materials Analytical Services organization as having low volatile organic compound emissions.
This item is compliant with recommended practices set by the Scientific Equipment and Furniture Association (SEFA) for "laboratory grade" use.
Seating Capacity: 6 - 8
Six to eight people can comfortably sit at this table.
Resources and Downloads for
National Public Seating SLT1-2472PB
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register