Other Available Sizes:
- Measures 24" x 60" with fixed 30" height
- Sleek 3/4" thick top offers excellent lab surface
- Impervious to most chemicals
- Solid ash legs and apron
- Rubber footing with adjustable glides
- Solid phenolic construction for easy maintenance
- Designed for tough lab environments
|National Public Seating SLT1-2460P Specs|
|Features|| ADA Compliant|
|Type||Science Lab Tables|
Customer questions about this product
- Are these science lab tables treated to resist chemicals?
- Yes! These tables are treated to be resistant to the following chemicals: Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogen Peroxide, Hydrochloric Acid, Acetic Acid, Vitriol, Nitric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Hydrofluoric Acid, Formalin, Ammonia, Phenol, Saturated Sodium Sulfide, and Carbon Tetrachloride.
National Public Seating SLT1-2460P Details
Built for high-level and high school lab environments, this National Public Seating SLT1-2460P 24" x 60" science lab table with phenolic top will meet all of your toughest classroom needs! This water-resistant tabletop is treated with a black, solid 3/4" phenolic resin panel to seal out most chemicals, acids, corrosions, stains, and moisture.
For added durability, this science table's 2 1/4" thick solid phenolic legs are attached with a double metal bolt and 13-gauge steel corner braces. Rubber footing and adjustable glides protect floors and allow for accurate leveling.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
This item meets ANSI/BIFMA standards for comfort, safety, sustainability, and durability in furniture.
MAS Green Product
This product is certified by the Materials Analytical Services organization as having low volatile organic compound emissions.
Seating Capacity: 6
Six people can comfortably sit at this table.
This item is compliant with recommended practices set by the Scientific Equipment and Furniture Association (SEFA) for "laboratory grade" use.
Resources and Downloads for
National Public Seating SLT1-2460P
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register