- Durable steel construction
- Powder-coated brown frame
- Contoured square back and waterfall seat provide exceptional comfort
- Three double-riveted cross braces for support
- Double hinges on each side add stability
- Integrated non-marring glides protect floors
- 480 lb. weight capacity
- Perfect for convention halls, school auditoriums, cafeterias, and catering events
- National Public Seating 84 Folding Chair Dolly
- National Public Seating DY-35 Folding Chair Dolly
- National Public Seating DY-50 Folding Chair Dolly
- National Public Seating 84-60 Folding Chair / Coat Storage and Transport Dolly
- Flash Furniture XU-CT-DOLLY-GG Black Folding Chair / Table Dolly
- National Public Seating DY1400 Folding Chair Dolly
|National Public Seating 303 Specs|
|Width||18 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||20 1/4 Inches|
|Height||29 1/2 Inches|
|Back Width||18 1/4 Inches|
|Folded Width||18 1/4 Inches|
|Seat Width||16 Inches|
|Folded Depth||2 Inches|
|Seat Depth||16 Inches|
|Back Height||8 1/4 Inches|
|Folded Height||38 Inches|
|Seat Height||17 1/4 Inches|
National Public Seating 303 Details
For quick, convenient, and comfortable seating at the drop of a hat, look no further than this National Public Seating 303 brown premium metal triple-brace folding chair. This chair boasts a 18 gauge round tubular steel frame for exceptional durability. Its electromagnetically welded seat back is contoured for added support, while three double-riveted cross braces and a pair of double hinges on each side ensure extra stability.
Perfect for convention halls, school auditoriums, and indoor or outdoor catering events, the seat's unique, full size waterfall shape guarantees comfort for all your patrons. Attractive brown powder coating provides further versatility, as it will complement any existing color scheme. Plus, non-marring glides are fitted to the bottom of each leg to protect your floors from scratches or scuff marks.
Width: 18 1/4"
Depth: 20 1/4"
Height: 29 1/2"
Seat Width: 16"
Seat Depth: 16"
Seat Height: 17 1/4"
Back Width: 18 1/4"
Back Height: 8 1/4"
Capacity: 480 lb.
Width: 18 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
MAS Green Product
This product is certified by the Materials Analytical Services organization as having low volatile organic compound emissions.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register