$5.58/PairShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$5.89/Pair|
- Offers heavy-duty protection from cuts and scrapes
- High-performance 13 gauge fabric
- Boasts ANSI level 3 protection and EN 388 CE protection of 454X
- Great for warehouses and industrial applications
- Medium sized
Other Products from this Line
- Cordova Monarch Black Engineered Fiber Cut Resistant Gloves with Black Latex Palm Coating - Pair
- Cordova Monarch Gray Engineered Fiber Cut Resistant Gloves with Black HCT Nitrile Palm Coating - Pair
- Cordova Monarch Sub-Zero Hi-Vis Green Engineered Fiber Cut Resistant Gloves with Black Foam Latex Palm Coating - Pair
- Cordova Monarch Soft Green Engineered Fiber Cut Resistant Gloves with Black Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
- Cordova Monarch White Engineered Fiber Cut Resistant Gloves with White Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
- Cordova Monarch Gray Engineered Fiber Cut Resistant Gloves with Gray Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
- Cordova Monarch Black Engineered Fiber Cut Resistant Gloves with Black Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
- Cordova Monarch Dots Gray Engineered Fiber Cut Resistant Gloves with Two-Sided Nitrile Dotted Coating
- Shipping Weight
- 0.14 lb.
- Heat Protection
- Cut Protection Level
- Level A3
- Double Palm
- Without Double Palm
- CE Standard EN 388 Tested
- Engineered Fiber
- Maximum Weight Protection
- 1,000 Grams
Cordova Safety Products 3770M Details
Protect your hands with this Monarch gray engineered fiber cut resistant pair of gloves. The 10 gauge fabric offers a high level of cut resistance with EN388 CE protection of 454X and ANSI level 3 cut protection, meaning that more than 1000 grams of weight is required to cut through the material. This ensures worry-free tasks for your employees as they can be sure the gloves will remain durable, comfortable, and fully capable of guarding against accidental cuts, even in high volume, fast-paced settings. Perfect for warehouses, construction sites, and handy-man jobs alike, this pair of gloves is sure to boost both safety and productivity.
Made of gray engineered fiber, this pair of gloves offers contact heat resistance, high cut resistance, and a comfortable fit. You can even use them as liners beneath rough gloves that may irritate the skin and add extra cut protection. A great way to keep employees safe during various tasks, the cut protection quality makes this pair of gloves a versatile, useful addition to your safety equipment!
This item protects hands against cuts.
This item protects hands against heat.
This versatile glove is ambidextrous to fit your left or right hand.
CE Standard EN 388
This item was tested under and complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE) Standard EN 388, measuring abrasion, cut, tear, and puncture resistance.
Resources and Downloads for
Cordova Safety Products 3770M
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
2 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register