Middleby Marshall M7885 Kit,Blower Motor Comb
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Middleby Marshall M7885 Kit,Blower Motor Comb.
Lincoln 370116 Scr Sksss 1/4-20x5/16
Middleby Marshall 22176-0004 Orifice Brn
Marshall Air 111088 Deflector, Flue Grill
Marshall Air 504009 Knob Assy
Middleby Marshall 35000-1080 Spacer
Middleby Marshall 35900-0142S End Plug Assy Gasket
Middleby Marshall 32570 Valve, Mod G
Marshall Air 146908 Cover
Get paid to review this product!