Middleby Marshall M5722 Insulation Kit
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Middleby Marshall M5722 Insulation Kit.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Lincoln 370353 Motor Assy L/P 1600a 9004184
Lincoln 369410 Coupling Sleeve (2711040)
Blodgett 50532 1/4 In Elbow
Middleby Marshall 27381-0075 Motor
Lincoln 1012-015 Low Equipment Stand with Casters
Doyon Baking Equipment ELM936 Motor
Middleby Marshall 43030 Full Blank 536
Marshall Air 502868 Safety Valve
Get paid to review this product!