Middleby Marshall 60185 Photo Cell Proximity S
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Middleby Marshall 60185 Photo Cell Proximity S.
|Middleby Marshall PS624|
|Middleby Marshall PS636|
|Middleby Marshall PS-636-24|
Lincoln 370485 Contactor, Mercury 3pole
Middleby Marshall 65566 Brd,Mtr Cntrl Ps636
Middleby Marshall 3003838 Switchlock,Dp/90deg.St
Lincoln 370411 Control/Display Board
Marshall Air 148150 Inverter Board
Lincoln 370261 Encoder Disc
Middleby Marshall ACSKDZSTRAP Control Board
Middleby Marshall 34982 Hi Limit Module 115v
Get paid to review this product!