Middleby Marshall 58484 CAP&BRUSH SET
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Middleby Marshall 58484 CAP&BRUSH SET.
|Middleby Marshall PS536ES|
|Middleby Marshall PS536GS-RL|
|Middleby Marshall PS536GS|
|Middleby Marshall PS520G|
Lincoln 370040 Hall Effect Harness
Middleby Marshall 36510 Motor Relay
Lincoln 369512 Sleeve Rubber .969l
Ovention R02.01.378.00 Lcd Assembly
Marshall Air 135031 Speed Control Brd
Lincoln 370261 Encoder Disc
Middleby Marshall 31651 Amplifier
Lincoln 370341 Wire Harness Cti 60hz1ph
Get paid to review this product!