Middleby Marshall 46522 Switch
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Middleby Marshall 46522 Switch.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Middleby Marshall PS520E|
|Middleby Marshall PS528E|
|Middleby Marshall PS528G|
|Middleby Marshall PS536GS|
|Middleby Marshall PS536GS-RL|
|Middleby Marshall PS540G|
|Middleby Marshall PS570G|
|Middleby Marshall PS536ES|
|Middleby Marshall PS555E|
|Middleby Marshall PS624|
Get paid to review this product!