Middleby Marshall 42400-0355 Rear Drive Shaft
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Middleby Marshall 42400-0355 Rear Drive Shaft.
|Middleby Marshall PS200|
|Middleby Marshall PS200 Tandem|
|Middleby Marshall PS200-R68|
|Middleby Marshall PS200VL|
|Middleby Marshall PS360Q|
|Middleby Marshall PS360|
|Middleby Marshall PS360S|
|Middleby Marshall PS555G|
|Middleby Marshall PS555E|
|Middleby Marshall PS570G|
|Middleby Marshall PS570S|
|Middleby Marshall PS670|
|Middleby Marshall PS770|
|Middleby Marshall PS870|
Get paid to review this product!