- Compact electric duster for computers and technological equipment
- 12' power cord allows for a wide area of use
- High-powered blower for exceptional removal of debris
- Lightweight design for optimal maneuverability
- 4-piece micro-cleaning attachment kit included for cleaning small equipment and computers - 500W
Other Products from this Line
- MetroVac ED-500-ESD Datavac Anti-Static Electric Duster 500 Handheld Blower with Attachment Kit - 500W
- MetroVac ED-500 Datavac Electric Duster 500 Handheld Blower with Attachment Kit - 500W
- MetroVac ED-500P Datavac Electric Duster 500 Handheld Blower with Attachment Kit - 500W
|MetroVac 117-117629 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||5 lb.|
|Power Cord Length||12 Feet|
|Features||Made in America|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Type||Dusters and Blowers|
MetroVac 117-117629 Details
Optimize your dusting operation with the help of this MetroVac ED50018/3 Datavac Electric Duster 500 handheld blower with attachment kit. Whether you need to remove debris from the impossible-to-reach cracks in your keyboard, or tiny specs of dust from your sensitive camera lens, this powerful handheld blower tackles any potential dusting operation with ease. Its ultra-sleek, streamlined design, ergonomic handle, and lightweight construction offer maximum portability. This blower is equipped with 2 different attachment kits that provide you with the versatility needed to clean a variety of surface types. The 4-piece micro cleaning attachments help you clean out seemingly impossible areas on equipment and computers with no strain or stress! The 3-piece attachment kit includes an air pin pointer, a concentrator nozzle, and an air-flare nozzle to help you thoroughly clean any piece of technological equipment.
This Datavac blower is equipped with a powerful 500W motor unit and 12' grounded cord to offer a wide area to work in. At 5 lb., this model is able to be transported anywhere, and features a sleek and compact contemporary design that's easy to carry and looks good wherever you take it!
- 7/8" air concentrator
- Concentrator nozzle
- Air pin pointer
- Air-flare nozzle
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register