Metro X576GX3 MetroMax i 4-Shelf Polymer Shelving Unit - 24" x 72" x 63"
Other Available Sizes:
- Includes (4) 24" x 72" shelves and (4) 63" tall posts
- Grid mat style allows greater air flow and light penetration
- Each shelf features a removable, easy-to-clean shelf mat in 6" wide sections
- Antimicrobial protection keeps shelving more sanitary between cleanings
- Each shelf holds up to 800 lb. of evenly distributed weight
- Shelves adjust along posts in 1" increments
- Wedge connectors required for assembly included
- Lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion
Metro Max shelving is the perfect way to set up your store room for success and efficiency.
See how Prime and Proper uses MetroMax shelving to organize their dry-aging room.
See how the MetroMax shelving unit holds up against heavy objects.
Constructed entirely of polymer, Metro MetroMax 4 shelving delivers the durability and reliability your operation needs. This line accommodates up to a staggering 2000 lb. per stationary unit and boasts Microban protection to prevent gross mold and mildew from growing. Easy to use and easy to maintain, this shelving is a great go-to option for any facility in need of additional storage space!
|Metro X576GX3 Specs|
|Individual Shelf Capacity||600 lb.|
|Material||Polymer / Stainless Steel|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Product Line||MetroMax i Shelving|
|Type||Starter Shelving Units|
Customer questions about this product
- Why are the measurements in the title different from those in the description?
- The measurements in the title are the nominal industry-standard measurements. However, not all manufacturers adhere to this standard, so the actual measurements are included in the description.
Metro X576GX3 Details
Perfect for virtually any storage application, the MetroMax i shelving series delivers the convenience, superior strength, and maximum longevity your facility requires. This Metro X576GX3 MetroMax i polymer starter unit features (4) 63" tall posts and (4) 24" x 72" grid shelves built from a strong polymer, which is backed by a lifetime warranty against all rust and corrosion and is integrated with an antimicrobial protectant for reliable sanitation. The shelf corners even feature a stainless steel construction, ensuring extra structural reinforcement where it's needed. Because of the high-grade materials and their properties, the unit is ideal for dry or wet applications, from bulk good storage to warewashing organization. Wherever they're located, the shelves each accommodate up to 600 lb. of weight.
A grid style mat is featured on each shelf, allowing for greater air flow and light penetration than a solid construction. Plus, the mat is removable in 6" wide sections, making them easy to wash by hand or run through a dishmachine for maximum efficiency. When attached to the posts, the shelves adjust in 1" increments, creating more or less space between each other to best suit the size of your stored goods.
Capacity: 600 lb. per shelf
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register