- 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- Adjustable thermostat heats up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Black epoxy-coated corners prevent accidents and injury
- Use alone with the included polymer feet or connect to Super Erecta shelving
- Great for keeping meals warm for service, prepping, or staging
- Metro 86UPS Mobile Super Erecta SiteSelect 86" Stainless Steel Post
- Metro 86PS Stationary Super Erecta SiteSelect 86" Stainless Steel Post
- Metro 74UPS Mobile Super Erecta SiteSelect 74" Stainless Steel Post
- Metro 74PS Stationary Super Erecta SiteSelect 74" Stainless Steel Post
- Metro 63UPS Mobile Super Erecta SiteSelect 63" Stainless Steel Post
- Metro 63PS Stationary Super Erecta SiteSelect 63" Stainless Steel Post
- Metro 54UPS Mobile Super Erecta SiteSelect 54" Stainless Steel Post
- Metro 54PS Stationary Super Erecta SiteSelect 54" Stainless Steel Post
|Metro HS2442 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||35 lb.|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Maximum Temperature||200 Degrees F|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Product Line||Metro Super Erecta|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
Metro HS2442 Details
A great way to add a convenient heated storage and prep solution to a wide variety of operations, this Metro Super Erecta Hot HS2442 24" x 42" stainless steel heated shelf offers the reliable performance you need and demand! Unlike wire shelving where small components may slip through the cracks or leaking packages may contaminate products on lower shelves, this solid shelf allows you to confidently store products of any type and size. This shelf features an aluminum core that keeps finished plates fresh and warm for service, or ingredients you need to keep warm while prepping. A thermostatic dial allows you to precisely choose your shelf temperature up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and is easily turned on and off with a switch. Note that the minimum clearance from the bottom of the shelf to any combustible surface is 1 1/2", and the recommended spacing between shelves is 5 3/4".
An excellent choice for everything from ingredient to service applications, this shelf's solid, flat surface also makes it extremely simple to clean. For durability and long-lasting performance, it is made of 18 gauge type 304 galvanized steel. Plus, the shelf features epoxy-coated corners to prevent accidents and injury when the shelf heat is turned on. When combined with additional shelves, posts, and accessories (sold separately), this Metro shelf can fit right in with any pre-existing Super Erecta shelf setup or work station. Alternatively, this shelf can operate independently as a countertop unit by using the included 3" polymer feet. The shelves can also be adjusted in 1" increments to eliminate wasted vertical space. This unit requires a 120V electric connection for operation, and comes with a cord and plug.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register