Other Available Features:
- Adjustable thermostat heats up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Black epoxy-coated corners prevent accidents and injury
- Durable 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel construction
- Sleek, chrome-finish posts creates convenient shelving system
- Kit includes heated shelves and chrome posts
Other Products from this Line
- Metro Super Erecta 18" x 36" Stainless Steel 5-Shelf Heated Stainless Steel Takeout Station with 74" Chrome Posts
$2,319.00 / Each
- Metro Super Erecta 18" x 24" Stainless Steel Countertop 2-Shelf Heated Stainless Steel Takeout Station with 27" Chrome Posts
$739.00 / Each
- Metro Super Erecta 18" x 24" Stainless Steel Takeout Station with 2 Heated Shelves, 3 Chrome Shelves, and 74" Chrome Posts
$949.00 / Each
- Metro Super Erecta 18" x 24" Stainless Steel 4-Shelf Heated Stainless Steel Takeout Station with 62" Chrome Posts
$1,599.00 / Each
- Metro Super Erecta 18" x 24" Stainless Steel 5-Shelf Heated Stainless Steel Takeout Station with 74" Chrome Posts
$1,999.00 / Each
- Metro Super Erecta 18" x 36" Stainless Steel 4-Shelf Heated Stainless Steel Takeout Station with 62" Chrome Posts
$1,859.00 / Each
|Metro HS1836K2 Specs|
|Material||Chrome, Stainless Steel|
|Maximum Temperature||200 Degrees F|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Product Line||Metro Super Erecta|
|Service Type||Full Service|
|Shelf / Ledge Spacing||5 3/4 Inches|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Style||Heated, Open, Solid|
|Switch Type||On / Off|
Metro HS1836K2 Details
A great way to add a convenient heated storage and prep solution to a wide variety of operations, this Metro Super Erecta 18" x 36" stainless steel heated takeout shelf station offers the reliable performance you need and demand! Unlike wire shelving where small components may slip through the cracks or leaking packages may contaminate products on lower shelves, these solid shelves allow you to confidently store products of any type and size. The shelves feature an aluminum core that keeps finished plates fresh and warm for service, or ingredients you need to keep warm while prepping. A thermostatic dial allows you to precisely choose your shelf temperature up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and is easily turned on and off with a switch. Note that the minimum clearance from the bottom of the shelves to any combustible surface is 1 1/2", and the recommended spacing between shelves is 5 3/4".
An excellent choice for everything from ingredient to service applications, the shelves' solid, flat surfaces also makes them extremely simple to clean. For durability and long-lasting performance, they are made of 18 gauge type 304 galvanized steel. Plus, the shelves feature epoxy-coated corners to prevent accidents and injury when the heat is turned on. This unit also features 2 chrome posts that're fitted with adjustable leveling bolts so that you can easily compensate for uneven surfaces. A sleek chrome finish makes the posts perfect for dry storage areas, while crystal clear engravings make installing a full shelving unit easier than ever. They're grooved at 1" increments, numbered at 2" increments, and double grooved every 8" to provide you with a visual guide that makes positioning shelves a breeze. This unit requires a 120V electric connection for operation and comes with a cord and plug.
- (4) Metro 27P stationary Super Erecta SiteSelect 27" chrome posts
- (2) Metro Super Erecta hot HS1830 HS1836 18" x 36" stainless steel heated shelves - 120V, 400W
Heated Shelf Dimensions:
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register