$394.99/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $11.85 back (1,185 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- For use with select Metro Super Erecta shelves, work surfaces, and SmartWall grids
- Shelves are vertically adjustable in 2" increments to optimize storage space
- Open design provides full visibility and easy access to stored items
- Made of heavy gauge, cold rolled steel with electroplated substrate
- Epoxy coated, corrosion resistant finish
- Includes 1 upright, 1 leg, 2 cross braces, and 2 cross bars
- 2800 lb. overall weight capacity
Metro SM762148-ADD Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 77 lb.
- 51 Inches
- 25 Inches
- 76 Inches
- 2,800 lb.
- Without Casters
- NSF Listed
- SmartLever System Components
Customer questions about this product
- Is there an order minimum when buying this Metro product?
- There is not an order minimum but any orders that are placed with Metro products totaling below $330, the order will be subject to a $39 handling fee.
Metro SM762148-ADD Details
As a part of the Metro SmartLever Multifunctional Storage and Workstations system, this Metro SM762148-ADD SmartLever add on unit enables you to create a custom storage solution to meet your operation's growing needs! This convenient kit includes (1) 76" upright, (1) 21" leg, (2) 48" cross braces, and (2) 48" cross bars. By connecting this add on unit to your existing SmartLever base unit, you can create one continuous storage space to accommodate your facility's growing inventory.
This incredibly versatile add on unit can be used with a variety of Metro Super Erecta shelves, workstations, and SmartWall grids (sold separately). The upright post allows your shelves or workstation to be vertically adjusted in 2" increments, providing flexibility to create a layout that will maximize your storage space while increasing your operation's efficiency. Plus, an open design eliminates the need for front upright supports and provides full visibility of the unit's contents, ensuring it's easily accessible and simple to keep organized.
This add on unit is made of heavy gauge, cold rolled steel with electroplated substrate and stainless steel hardware for unparalleled durability, while its corrosion resistant, epoxy coated finish ensures maximum longevity. Plus, it boasts an impressive 2800 lb. total capacity, enabling you to store your heaviest prep tools and bulk ingredients with ease!
Capacity: 2800 lb.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register