Metro MXIV5 MetroMax i I.V. 8-Basket Solution Cart with Top Shelf - 24" x 42" x 69"
- 8 baskets included, each with 2 adjustable dividers; top shelf for additional storage
- Each basket fits on the frame level or at an 10 degree angle for easy access
- Epoxy-coated wire baskets and dividers with polymer frame
- Frame is corrosion-resistant and made with rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Microban antimicrobial protection keeps the cart cleaner for longer
- 5" poly casters mounted to aluminum dolly; 2 swivel, 1 swivels and locks, and 1 is rigid
- Perfect for storing healthcare supplies and I.V. bags
- Wedge connectors required for assembly included
You May Also Need
|Metro MXIV5 Specs|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Product Line||MetroMax i Shelving|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use this unit in my walk-in cooler?
- No. This unit is not designed for use in walk-in coolers or freezers.
Metro MXIV5 Details
Perfect for healthcare facilities, from clinics and hospitals to private practices and treatment centers, this Metro MXIV5 MetroMax i I.V. 8-basket solution cart with top shelf is a reliable way to keep supplies organized. It comes standard with 4 baskets, each of which include 2 adjustable dividers that create storage spaces perfectly sized for I.V. bags. A top shelf provides additional storage space for lightweight supplies.
To make access fast and easy, the cart is semi-open, and the baskets can be inserted into the frame either level or at a 10 degree angle. These baskets are made with epoxy-coated wire, which features an open, grid design to allow for product visibility. Plus, the frame is built entirely out of a smooth, innovative polymer that's both rust- and corrosion-resistant. Microban antimicrobial protection is built-into the material for added sanitation, as it keeps the cart cleaner for longer. This feature is especially important in healthcare applications.
With a set of (4) 5" poly casters, the cart is easy to maneuver around storage areas, through narrow hallways, and between other industrial locations. 2 of the casters swivel, 1 swivels and locks in place, and 1 is rigid for controlled movement. Each of the casters are mounted to an aluminum dolly frame fortifying the cart.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register