Metro MQTTM21C MetroMax Q Top-Track 21" Chrome-Plated Mobile Shelving Unit
- Connects to top track for a high-density configuration
- Helps increase storage capacity in a given space by up to 40%
- Compresses shelving units together while ensuring accessibility when needed
- Includes (4) 74" posts, casters, and all necessary installation hardware
- Designed for 21" shelves (sold separately)
- For use with MetroMax Q shelving units
- Chrome-plated posts
- Wedge connectors required for assembly included
See how the Metro Top-Track active aisle shelving can improve any workspace.
Watch this video to see how to install your Super Erecta shelving top track unit.
|Metro MQTTM21C Specs|
|Product Line||MetroMax Q Shelving|
Metro MQTTM21C Details
Providing a storage solution for maximum space efficiency, the Metro Top-Track system is ideal for operations of all sizes and in a variety of industries. This particular Metro MQTTM21C MetroMax Q item is designed to serve as an 21" wide mobile shelving unit. It's a necessary system component, connecting either directly to a stationary unit or to other mobile units secured by the stationary unit. Because it's mobile, this component rolls back and forth along the top track, compressing against other units or rolling out of the way whenever needed.
A set of (4) 74" tall posts are included, as is the necessary hardware for set-up. Donut bumpers, casters/caster channels, and roller bearing assemblies are also included. Shelves are sold separately and must be from the MetroMax Q series.
The unit's total weight capacity is a whopping 900 lb., ensuring that your storage capabilities suit your everyday needs. Plus, the system components included in the kit are chrome-plated, making them ideal for a variety of dry storage environments.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!