Metro A346K3 Super Adjustable Super Erecta 4-Shelf Metroseal 3 Wire Stationary Starter Shelving Unit - 18" x 42" x 63"
Other Available Sizes:
- Includes 4 shelves and 4 posts
- Unique Metroseal finish with antibacterial protection
- 1” shelf adjustment enables operator to optimize storage footprint
- Open wire design reduces dust accumulation
- Patented corner release allows shelves to be unlocked without tools
- Adjustable leveling bolt on posts compensates for uneven surfaces
- Rated at 800 lb. per shelf and 2000 lb. per stationary unit
- Includes split sleeves for a secure fit
Watch this video to see the good, better, and best storage solutions for your establishment.
When designing his bakery studio, Ron Ben-Israel of Ron Ben-Israel Cakes immediately fell in love with the style and functionality of Metro shelving. Watch this video to learn more about how Metro helps Ben-Israel's business and how it can help yours too!
Adjust your Metro Super Erecta shelving unit to gain up to 25% increased storage space. Watch this video to learn how!
|Metro A346K3 Specs|
|Height||62 7/8 Inches|
|Individual Shelf Capacity||800 lb.|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Product Line||Metro Super Adjustable|
Customer questions about this product
- Why are the measurements in the title different from those in the description?
- The measurements in the title are the nominal industry-standard measurements. However, not all manufacturers adhere to this standard, so the actual measurements are included in the description.
Metro A346K3 Details
Create a sturdy and spacious shelving system that instantly increases your facility's storage capabilities with the Metro A346K3 Super Adjustable Super Erecta Metroseal 3 wire stationary starter shelving unit! This convenient, easy-to-assemble kit includes four 18" x 42" shelves and four 63" SiteSelect posts. Perfect for damp environments such as walk-in freezers and refrigerators, the Metroseal 3 epoxy finish provides antimicrobial protection that resists bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungi that causes odors, stains, and degradation. In addition, an open wire design minimizes dust accumulation and provides increased visibility of the shelf's contents, ensuring the unit is easy to keep clean and organized.
Each of the four posts feature an adjustable leveling bolt so that users can easily compensate for uneven surfaces. Crystal clear engravings also make installing a full shelving unit easier than ever, as they are grooved at 1" increments and double grooved every 2" to provide a visual guide for effortless positioning of the shelves. Plus, the corner release system allows for a quick and easy adjustment of each shelf without the use of tools.
Each shelf boasts a 800 lb. weight capacity, while the entire unit can accommodate up to 2000 lb. of evenly distributed contents.
Height: 62 7/8"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register