Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
- For dry, low humidity environments
- 800 lb. capacity
- Measures 24" x 42"
- Includes split sleeves for a secure fit
- Heavy-duty construction
- Made to work with the entire selection of Metro Super Erecta shelving and accessories
- Great for merchandising or storage applications
- Perfect for setting up a shelving system to fit the needs of your business
Works WithView All Items
- Metro 86UP Mobile Super Erecta SiteSelect 86" Chrome Post
- Metro 63UP Mobile Super Erecta SiteSelect 63" Chrome Post
- Metro 74UP Mobile Super Erecta SiteSelect 74" Chrome Post
- Metro 54UP Mobile Super Erecta SiteSelect 54" Chrome Post
- Metro 33UP Mobile Super Erecta SiteSelect 34" Chrome Post
- Metro 13UP Mobile Super Erecta SiteSelect 14" Chrome Post
- Metro 7UP Mobile Super Erecta SiteSelect 7" Chrome Post
- Metro 74P Stationary Super Erecta SiteSelect 74" Chrome Post
Metro 2442BR Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 10.98 lb.
- 42 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 800 lb.
- NSF Listed
- Product Line
- Metro Super Erecta
Customer questions about this product
- Is there an order minimum when buying this Metro product?
- There is not an order minimum but any orders that are placed with Metro products totaling below $330, the order will be subject to a $39 handling fee.
Metro 2442BR Details
Designed to work in conjunction with the entire Super Erecta system of shelves and accessories, the Metro 2442BR Super Erecta Brite wire shelf has a sleek chromate finish that is perfect for dry, low humidity environments! This finish provides you with the look of chrome and has a lacquer coat for added protection, while an open-wire construction minimizes dust accumulation and allows a free circulation of air and greater visibility.
This 24" x 42" wire shelf not only allows you to conserve space, but is also built to stand tough against years of heavy use. The Metro 2442BR Super Erecta wire shelf boasts a heavy duty construction that has an 800 lb. capacity to hold your heaviest prep tools, bulk ingredients, and more!
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register