Typical standard metro rack, compatible with most standard posts and brackets for customizing your dry storage or using as a shelf. Only thing is chrome tends to rust over time if you are gonna use it in a hot and wet environment.
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
- To use this shelf, the two back posts of your storage unit must be taller than the front two
- 150 lb. capacity
- Includes split sleeves for a secure fit
- Metro CSM6-G 6" x 1 1/4" Green Shelf Marker
- Metro CSM6-GR 6" x 1 1/4" Gray Shelf Marker
$4.00/EachOut Of Stock
- Metro CSM6-R 6" x 1 1/4" Red Shelf Marker
- Metro CSM6-Y 6" x 1 1/4" Yellow Shelf Marker
- Metro CSM6-W 6" x 1 1/4" White Shelf Marker
- Metro CSM6-T 6" x 1 1/4" Tan Shelf Marker
- Metro DD12C 12" Chrome Wire Shelf Divider
|Metro 1224CSNC Specs|
|Product Line||Metro Super Erecta|
Metro 1224CSNC Details
Make good use of the space above your existing wire shelving unit with this Metro 1224CSNC chrome cantilever shelf! This durable 12" x 24" shelf has a 150 lb. capacity and features a retaining ledge around the front, sides, and back to prevent items from sliding off.
Designed to be braced only in the back, this shelf attaches to your existing shelving unit's two back posts. The back posts must be higher than the front posts to take advantage of this convenient shelf. Because there will be no front posts directly beneath this cantilever shelf, you will have extra room for storing bulky, awkward items on the shelf below.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:standard brackets chrome compatible customizing dry environment hot metro posts
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register