These non-adherent pads are truly amazing. I scraped my knee on the gravel, and these non-adherent pads were the perfect thing to put on the wound while it healed so that the blood could clot and heal over time without sticking and painfully irritating the scrape further. Highly recommend having around for emergencies!
$9.06/BoxOnly $0.09 / eachShips free with Plus
|Regularly:||$10.49/BoxOnly $0.10 / each|
- 2" x 3" sterile pads
- Non-adherent so it doesn't stick to wound
- Can be used to apply pressure to wound
- Tamper-evident sealed packets
- Perfect for stocking medical kits and cabinets at your office, restaurant, or construction site
- CDN THD2FE Digital Infrared Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer
- Cooper-Atkins 4DET-306 Digital Infrared Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer
- Noble Products 933-Piece 3 Shelf Class B First Aid Kit Cabinet
- Noble Products First Aid Kit Cabinet - Class B - 1465-Piece, 5 Shelf
$208.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Noble Products First Aid Kit Cabinet - Class B - 1138-Piece, 4 Shelf
Quickly treat minor scrapes, cuts, and abrasions with this Medique 64233 Medi-First 2" x 3" non-adherent absorbent sterile pad!
From busy chefs trying to keep up with a busy dinner rush to students racing around on the playground, injuries are bound to happen. Make sure you're prepared by keeping a Medique 64233 Medi-First non-adherent absorbent sterile pad on hand. Each woven 2" x 3" pad allows you to put pressure on the wound and soak up the blood while also creating a barrier against bacteria and other contaminants. Perfect for any mishaps in your business, these sterile pads are an essential addition to your medical cabinet or first aid kit.
"Really nice to have around. Good size because you can cut any size bandage you need. Nice large surface area. Good product and good price."Read More Reviews
2" x 3" Woven Pad
This sterile pad is perfectly sized for easy application to a variety of minor wounds. It also features a soft, woven material to prevent discomfort as pressure is applied to the wound.
Highly Absorbent, Non-Adherent Design
With its thick, yet breathable layer, this pad quickly absorbs blood and wound drainage to prevent infection from occurring. Plus, its non-adherent design ensures that it won't stick to the wound upon removal.
Each sterile pad is individually sealed in a tamper-evident packet for added protection against infection. When a pad is needed, it can quickly be retrieved from the convenient dispenser box.
- Length:3 Inches
- Width:2 Inches
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMedique 60501 Medi-First 2" x 12' 4" (4.1 Yard) Conforming Gauze Roll
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMedique 64101 Medi-First 5" x 9" Bloodstopper Compress
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMedi-First 61273 Sterile 3" x 3" Gauze Pads - 25/Box
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMedique 22373 Medi-First .5 g Antibiotic Cream Packet - 25/Box
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMedique 26073 Medi-First .9 g Burn Cream Packet - 25/Box
People Talk About:great nice size aid around blood cut healed kits large
Very nice product. Soaks up large amounts of blood and, as advertised, it does not stick to the wound. 2x3 size is great for first aid kits, and the pads can be cut for smaller wounds. Goes well with first-aid tape.
these are necessary in any food safety first aid kit. For larger injuries, these are great in comparison to price and quality with other places
Really nice to have around. Good size because you can cut any size bandage you need. Nice large surface area. Good product and good price.
I frequently burn myself when I'm cooking so I need "first aid" these pads work great. I keep them handy by the counter where i work. great product. Lois G
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register