I bought this notebook for notes on work. Very good, convenient format. Great for such a price ! I will buy more. Thanks for very fast shipping
- Gregg ruled with center line for shorthand writing
- White 6" x 9" paper
- Durable, colored board cover provides a hard surface for writing
- Perforated pages designed for easy tearing
- Spiral wire binding makes book easy to open and close
|Mead MEA43082 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Number of Pages||80|
|Size||6" x 9"|
|Usage||Note Pads & Note Taking|
Customer questions about this product
- What color is the cover of this notebook?
- The color of this notebook will vary. Colors include black, blue, green, and red.
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Mead MEA43082 Details
Keep your notes short and sweet with this Mead 43082 6" x 9" white Gregg rule Spell-Write spiral steno book! Whether you're taking notes at a meeting or conducting an interview, this steno book is designed for optimal shorthand writing. Its Gregg ruled pages feature the traditional single margin line drawn down the middle. This keeps the user writing faster by cutting the hand's travel time in half when moving on to a new line.
The white paper contrasts pencil strokes and dark ink for easy-to-read writing. This book features a spiral wire binding along the top to keep your pages turning easily. Since this steno book is perforated, you can easily and cleanly tear out a page.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:great steno book gregg notebook pages white books mead notes
80 sheets of Gregg ruled paper comprise this Mead Spell-Write Steno Book. A wonderful A through Z spelling list exists inside for practice, and turning to it is easy via the spiral binding located at the top.
I got this to monitor or write the progress of a project that I doing. It can be write a cause and effect or short journal entries.
This eighty sheet Mead six inch by nine inch white Gregg Rule Spell-Write Spiral Steno book is great. The product is exactly as described in the product description on the website. We have actually started using these for kids coloring books- the size is perfect. I would recommend these to anyone.
This notebook is great for shorthand note taking. The pages are bound with a thin wire spiral which allows the pages to be easily removed
This mead 6"x 9" white Gregg steno book is real nice. The pages are white with blue lines and line that goes down center o page. This notebook comes with 80 sheets.
What a great 6 x 9 white Greg rule spell right notebook it is really great to have this on hand for writing down new menu items and ideas and to make sure your spelling things right that's really cool
This is Steno brand spiraled memo book is fantastic it worked straight because it fits in your pocket you can keep notes or take orders from customers
Steno books are for stenographers, but if you make pro/con lists often like me, then they're perfect! The quality of the paper is great, no issues.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register