This one hundred and fifty sheet Mead five and one-half inch by nine and one-half inch assorted color college rule three subject spiral notebook is great. I felt the sturdiness and durability were better than advertised on the product description. The size is perfect for lists, recipes and even for kids coloring books. I would order again.
- Spiral wire holds paper together and prevents snagging
- Coated paper cover protects pages inside
- Color helps designate different subjects or tasks
- Perforated pages designed for easy tearing
- 5 1/2" x 9 1/2" paper
- 3 subjects
|Mead MEA06900 Specs|
|Length||9 1/2 Inches|
|Width||5 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Number of Pages||150|
|Ruling||Medium / College Ruled|
|Type||3 Subject Notebooks|
Customer questions about this product
- What color is the cover of this notebook?
- The color of this notebook will vary. Colors include black, blue, green, and red.
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Mead MEA06900 Details
Keep all of your important notes in one place with this Mead 06900 5 1/2" x 9 1/2" assorted color college rule 3 subject wire bound notebook! Great for schools and offices, this notebook features 150 pages of college rule paper. The white color contrasts dark ink for easy-to-read notes. It's held together by its spiral wire that prevents snagging while ensuring all pages stay securely in place.
The coated cover keeps inside pages protected against drips and spills, ensuring your notes are long-lasting. Its bright color is perfect for designating this notebook to a certain subject or task. Plus, its perforated design makes pages easy to remove without accidental tearing or ripping. This notebook's 8" x 11" paper size is ideal for quick note taking during office meetings or class lectures.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:notebooks college great notebook spiral bound notes ruled assorted better
I like the color I got it was yellow happy with that it’s a decent price notebook it’s working good for writing down recipes and notes and things like that
These 3 subject spiral bound notebooks are your basic notebooks. They are college ruled and come in assorted colors. These come with built in dividers.
Put a great deal on this 150 she notebook it works great for kids at school or in the office and that such a great price I ordered a bunch of them
It doesn't get much better than these college ruled spiral notebooks by MEAD. College Rule is for the most part the standard nowadays and offers plenty of room to write thoughts, notes and lists. The notebooks have easy to tear perforated edges and are tightly bound to keep all the pages in one place.
You can never have to many notebooks. This spiral bound notebook is well constructed and contains 150 sheets that we fill up with many notes and ideas.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register