Matfer Bourgeat 331685 Exopan Steel 11" x 2" Fluted Non-Stick Deep Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
Other Available Sizes:
- Made with fine steel to aid in developing the proper color in baked goods
- Non-stick coating makes for easy removal
- Protective enamel on the outside of the pan ensures longevity
- Heavy-duty design makes it great for baking traditional quiches, pastries, and tarts
- Combines the quality of baking in tinplate with the ease of use of a non-stick surface
|Matfer Bourgeat 331685 Specs|
|Top Diameter||11 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils and abrasive cleaners should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
Matfer Bourgeat 331685 Details
Create culinary masterpieces using this Matfer Bourgeat 331685 Exopan steel 11" x 2" non-stick fluted tartlet / quiche pan with removable bottom. Featuring a non-stick interior coating, this pan allows your staff to easily remove flaky quiches or tantalizing tarts from the mold without damaging the delicate crusts. Plus, it has a fine steel construction that aids in developing the perfect golden color on your pastries or savory dishes and a durable enamel on the outside to protect the pan. Even more, the pan features a removable bottom that allows you to slip off the outer ring easily without marring your beautiful creation.
This pan provides the perfect vessel for baking quiches, tarts, or pastries and features fluted sides for a crisp crust and great presentation. It combines high-quality results with the ease of use of a non-stick pan so you can create your specialty desserts or entrees without worrying about crusts sticking to the pan or breaking during depanning.
Exopan fine steel combines the quality of cooking in tinplate with the conveniences of non-stick. To clean, simply wipe the pan inside and out by hand with hot water, a degreasing product, and a soft cloth. Exopan steel should not be exposed to humidity. It is temperature resistant from -20 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and an enamel outside adds protection for longevity. Each Exopan steel piece features a rolled-edge design around copper wire for the ultimate heat distribution. With Exopan fine steel, you'll get a quality piece that's built to last!
Top Diameter: 11"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register