- 6 cu. ft. interior includes 4 dividers and 2 baskets
- Flat glass sliding lids display product to encourage sales; lids lock for security
- Interior LED lighting and removable rubber bumper guards on exterior
- Maintains temperatures between -18 and 10 degrees Fahrenheit
- Uses environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant
- Easy-to-use control panel and exterior analog thermometer
- Enamel steel exterior and powder-coated steel interior; drain and plug for cleaning
- 115V; 1/3 hp
Other Products from this Line
|Master-Bilt MSF-31AN Specs|
|Capacity||6 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||-18 - 10 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Master-Bilt MSF-31AN Details
Showcase ice cream, frozen snacks, or other product in this Master-Bilt MSF-31AN 31" flat top display freezer. Featuring LED lighting and flat glass lids that slide open and closed, the unit provides excellent visibility and easy access to its 6 cu. ft. interior. This design ensures that customers can effortlessly view the product and then retrieve it for purchase. Plus, for your convenience and organization, 2 baskets and 4 dividers are included with the unit. These help maximize the interior space as you maximize sales.
An easy-to-use control panel allows the operator to adjust the temperature between -18 and 10 degrees Fahrenheit, so you can be sure that it's set to best suit your product. An analog thermometer is attached to the exterior too, making it easy to monitor the unit through the day.
With an enamel steel exterior and a powder-coated steel interior, this unit is built for heavy-use applications, from convenience stores to school cafeterias. Removable rubber bumper guards are even affixed by the grille, helping to protect the part from possible damage as the unit is moved around on its heavy-duty casters. Because 2 of the casters lock though, you dont't have to worry about the unit sliding during use. A drain and plug are built into the bottom of the unit to ensure that cleaning is a breeze.
The freezer operates with a 1/3 hp refrigeration system, which circulates eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Capacity: 6 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register