Master-Bilt 02-71778 Switch Rocker On/Off, 4 Pron
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Master-Bilt 02-71778 Switch Rocker On/Off, 4 Pron.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Wilder 6FME565P Switch, 250v On/Off
Turbo Air ZK75-00001A Green On/Off Rocker Switch
All Points 42-1155 On/Off Lighted Rocker Switch - 20A/250V
Cambro S10007 On/Off Switch
All Points 42-1368 On/On Lighted Rocker Switch - 15A/125V, 10A/250V
BKI S0172 2pole, 3 Pos Rocker
Vulcan 00-411496-000B2 Switch,Rocker Dpdt
All Points 42-1224 Red On/Off Rocker Switch
Get paid to review this product!