Marshall Air 500940 Motor Dc
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Marshall Air 500940 Motor Dc.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Marshall Air 713BG|
|Marshall Air CM24|
|Marshall Air HST13|
All Points 68-1194 Conveyor Oven Gear Motor; 90V DC; 4.2 Output RPM; 5/8" Shaft
Carter-Hoffmann 18614-0360 Motor
Copeland 577-0315-05 Receiver
Copeland 914-0037-04 Run Capacitor
All Points 68-1114 Burner Blower Motor - 115V, 3100 RPM
Solwave PW031821 Fan Motor - 208/230V, 70W
Aladdin 24726 Motor
Halton 10351 Gef Manual Motor Starter
Get paid to review this product!