Marshall Air 119539 Lower Discharge
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Marshall Air 119539 Lower Discharge.
All Points 26-1805 Rack Roller Bearing; 1 11/16"
Montague 9311-4 Orifice Spud
All Points 26-1429 Oven Rack - 27 1/8" x 25 1/2"
Montague 9346-7 Grate 4 X 20
All Points 24-1151 25" x 2 3/4" Cast Iron Broiler Burner
Marshall Air 503377 Element
Nieco 17729 Tray, Sludge, Dimpled - 28.5in Frm
Nieco 4073 Probe
Get paid to review this product!