Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Start a Live Chat(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $107.79 back (10,779 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Voltages:
- Holds up to 120 lb. of ice
- 22" wide
- Accepts full size cubes (7/8") and half size cubes (3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8")
- Boasts a DuraTech stainless steel finish for superior corrosion resistance
- Efficient, built-in agitator ensures 100% dispensing
- Patented push-for-ice dispenser mechanism reduces spillage
- Great for filling ice buckets at hotels, motels, and resorts
Manitowoc Ice SPA-160 208-230/60/1 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 200 lb.
- 22 Inches
- 31 Inches
- Height to Dispenser
- 10 1/2 Inches
- 1.6 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 208 - 230 Volts
- Bin Storage Capacity
- 120 lb.
- Dispenser Style
- Push Button
- Made in America
- Ice Type
- Full Size Cubes
Half Size Cubes
- Installation Type
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Hotel Ice Machines
Customer questions about this product
- What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
- This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
Manitowoc Ice SPA-160 208-230/60/1 Details
The Manitowoc SPA-160 hotel ice dispenser features a high volume design, optimized to meet the strict sanitary needs of hotel, food service, and health care industries. Its 20" wide, high-volume design holds up to 120 lb. of ice, and it can be paired with 22" wide Manitowoc ice machines. The patented push-for-ice dispenser, along with the efficient, built-in agitator, make it easy for guests to access ice at your hotel, motel, or resort.
A rocking chute dispenser mechanism increases efficiency by reducing the amount of ice lost during the dispensing process, minimizing spillage and wasted product. Plus, an oversized drain pan collects larger quantities of ice overflow to keep slippery ice and water puddles off of your floors.
The DuraTech stainless steel exterior is durable and corrosion resistant. The clear-coat finish also resists scratches, dirt, and fingerprints. Easy to wipe clean, this dispenser is designed to maintain its sleek appearance for long-term use. Sturdy, stainless steel legs elevate it off of the floor and you can adjust their height from 6" to 7 1/2" for added versatility.
Left to Right: 22"
Front to Back: 31"
Height: 54"-55 1/2"
Capacity: 120 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice SPA-160 208-230/60/1
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. PLEASE NOTE: Parts carry a 90 day limited warranty.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register