Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $122.46 back (12,246 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 308 lb. of ice per day
- 22" wide, space-saving design
- Makes bite-size nugget cubes with light, chewable texture
- Creates a 85% ice to water ratio for maximum cooling and minimal drink dilution
- 115V; 1/2 hp
Works WithView All Items
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
$7.99/EachOut Of Stock
Manitowoc Ice RNF0320A-161 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 174 lb.
- 22 Inches
- 23 5/8 Inches
- 26 Inches
- 12.8 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 308 Pounds
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- Ice Type
- Installation Type
- Plug Type
- Power Usage
- 6.88 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Ice Machines
- Water Usage
- 12 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
- What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
- This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the Works With items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the Works With items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why do I need an adapter kit for my nugget ice machine / dispenser combination?
- All dispenser manufacturers require a nugget ice adapter kit in order to ensure your machine operates at its optimum level. Installing the right adapter for your ice machine / dispenser combination prevents the ice from congealing and damaging your equipment. Because some dispensers are not compatible with nugget ice machines, even with an added adapter, it is important that you review the manufacturer's literature and guidelines when making a selection. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is happy to help!
Manitowoc Ice RNF0320A-161 Details
The Manitowoc RNF-0320A modular air-cooled nugget ice machine offers up to 308 lb. of daily ice production in a convenient, space-saving design. Modular machines provide ultimate flexibility, allowing you to choose the ice bin and head unit that best fit your needs. A 22" wide dispenser pairs perfectly with standard ice bins and does not require an adapter. This machine is exceptionally durable, featuring heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant stainless steel and high load capacity bearings that offer enhanced reliability.
This machine creates bite-sized nugget ice which boasts 85% ice content to only 15% water, allowing maximum cooling power with minimal dilution. Nugget ice is easy to chew, but hard enough to be dispensed without using a hand scoop, which means you will not waste important time attending to your machine. Ice size ranges from 3/8" to 1/2" on average. This unit can create ice using water between 37 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit and will operate in ambient temperatures between 50 and 110 degrees Fahrenheit. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 22"
Front to Back: 23 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice RNF0320A-161
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. PLEASE NOTE: Parts carry a 90 day limited warranty.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register