Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $61.08 back (6,108 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- For use with select QuietQube remote condenser ice machines
- To be installed indoors or outdoors, away from ice machine
- Remote design lowers ambient temperature and noise near your ice machine
- Helps improve efficiency
- 208-230V, 1 Phase
$7.99/EachOut Of Stock
Manitowoc Ice RCUF1000-261 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 200 lb.
- 24 1/8 Inches
- 25 3/4 Inches
- 1 Phase
- 208 - 230 Volts
- Condenser Type
- Made in America
- Installation Type
- Plug Type
- Remote Condensers
Customer questions about this product
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the Works With items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the Works With items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
- This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Manitowoc Ice RCUF1000-261 Details
When used in conjunction with select QuietQube ice machines, this Manitowoc RCUF1000 remote ice machine condenser provides quieter operation than comparable remote condenser units that use hot gas evaporator systems! Just connect your ice machine via a remote tubing line kit (sold separately), and this remote condenser will effectively dissipate heat at a convenient location, away from the ice machine.
In addition to a quieter operation, this remote condenser will help lower the ambient temperature around your ice machine, which drastically improves efficiency. This unit has a maximum line length of 100', a maximum vertical rise of 35' above the machine, and a maximum vertical drop of 15' below the machine. It operates between -20-120 degrees Fahrenheit. This unit requires a 208-230V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 34"
Front to Back: 24 1/8"
Height: 25 3/4"'
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice RCUF1000-261
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. PLEASE NOTE: Parts carry a 90 day limited warranty.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register