- High-tech blown SON.hyx crystal glass offers exceptional break resistance, clarity, and brilliance
- Helical incision enhances wine's aroma and flavor when swirled
- Exhibits 0 alterations in transparency and brilliance for 4,000+ commercial wash cycles
- Stemless design provides a unique wine presentation
- Perfect for any wine varietal
Other Products from this Line
- Luigi Bormioli Aero 11 oz. White Wine Glass - 24/Case
- Luigi Bormioli Aero 16.25 oz. Goblet - 24/Case
- Luigi Bormioli Aero 12.25 oz. Red Wine Glass - 24/Case
- Luigi Bormioli Aero 8 oz. Flute Glass - 24/Case
- Luigi Bormioli Aero 20 oz. Grand Vini Wine Glass - 24/Case
|Luigi Bormioli 10940/01 Specs|
|Top Diameter||3 1/2 Inches|
|Features|| Dishwasher Safe|
|Product Line||Luigi Bormioli Aero|
|Type||All Purpose Wine Glasses|
|Wine Style|| Red Wine|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Luigi Bormioli 10940/01 Details
Provide exceptional quality to your guests with the Luigi Bormioli Aero 13.5 oz. stemless wine glass. This glass is lead-free and features a round body and strong sheer rim characteristic of Luigi Bormioli's signature combination of artistry and high-durability. This stemless glass is the perfect vessel for any wine served at elite hotels, restaurants, and wine bars. Made from proprietary, high-tech SON.hyx ultra clear crystal glass, this glass is designed for outstanding shine and amplified sound. Every inch of this glass is built to withstand impact damage.
The Aero collection features glassware constructed with a remarkable helical incision inside the bowl designed to enhance aeration when swirled. The helical incision brings out the aroma and taste of high-quality wines by increasing turbulence even with gentle movements. This collection is ideal for wine tastings and high-end establishments that put an emphasis on quality. As functional as they are beautiful, glasses made with Luigi Bormioli's proprietary SON.hyx crystal glass material exhibit 0 alterations in transparency and brilliance for 4,000+ commercial wash cycles. Developed by the company's R&D department, this nanotechnology helps to maintain the glass's sparkle and transparency, in addition to preventing wear and discoloration from wash cycles.
Considered by many as the "designer label" of glassware, Luigi Bormioli exists at the intersection of artistry and high-tech production. While the company was founded in Parma, Italy in 1946, the Bormioli family has been dedicated to the art of glass-making for 25 generations. Many Luigi Bormioli collections have been designed in collaboration with the preeminent Centro Studi Assaggiatori, the largest sensory profiler of food and beverage in the world, to create glassware that enhances the entire sensory experience. Always innovating, Luigi Bormioli Italian glassware is simply a cut above the rest when it comes to style, quality, and performance.
Top Diameter: 3 1/2"
Capacity: 13.5 oz.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register