This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
LRS Butler XP 1-Button Transmitter
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Use to replace a lost transmitter or expand the number in your existing LRS push-for-service system
- Instantly sends messages to pagers (sold separately) with the push of a button
- Push-button can be programmed to send a customized message
- Durable, heavy Lexan construction is ideal for indoor or outdoor use
- Transmits up to a quarter of a mile away
Long Range Systems
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Does this LRS paging system require software?
- This system is ready to use out of the box. However, software can be downloaded directly from the LRS website for further customization.
Increase your operation's efficiency while ensuring attentive customer service with this LRS Butler XP 1-button transmitter! A great addition to your existing LRS push-for-service system, the Butler XP transmitter can replace a lost transmitter or expand the number of devices that you have available for your guests. The perfect solution for busy restaurants, resorts, hospitals, and other service-oriented businesses, this transmitter allows your customers to notify your staff that service is needed with the simple push of a button. Not only does this transmitter eliminate the need for loud intercom announcements, but it also increases your staff's accessibility and response time while ensuring each customer is given the attention they deserve.
The Butler XP transmitter features 1 button that can be pre-programmed with a customized message up to 200 characters long. The customer can simply push the button when assistance is needed, and an alert is immediately sent to a staff pager (sold separately). Thanks to its heavy Lexan plastic construction, this transmitter is highly durable and waterproof, making it ideal for indoor or outdoor use. It also comes with Velcro® straps, rubber bands, and a mounting bracket, giving your customers the option to secure the transmitter to a poolside chair, end table, umbrella, or wall for hands-free use. Plus, it transmits up to a quarter of a mile away, making it a great choice for large establishments.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register