This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
LRS Butler II Push-For-Service System with 1 Push-Button Transmitter and 1 Staff Messaging Pager
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Includes (1) Butler II transmitter, (1) staff messaging pager, and (1) PC compatible software program kit
- Transmitter features 5 push-buttons for notifying staff when service is needed
- Staff is instantly alerted with a custom message up to 200 characters long on pager's LCD screen
- Pager features a selectable alert mode and low battery indicator
- Transmitter's heavy Lexan plastic construction is ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Increases your operation's efficiency while ensuring attentive customer service
- Enhances customer satisfaction
- Transmits up to 1/4 mile away
Long Range Systems
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pagers||1 Pagers|
Customer questions about this product
- Does this LRS paging system require software?
- This system is ready to use out of the box. However, software can be downloaded directly from the LRS website for further customization.
Increase your operation's efficiency while ensuring attentive customer service with this LRS Butler II push-for-service system! The perfect solution for busy restaurants, resorts, hospitals, and other service-oriented businesses, this system allows your customers to notify your staff that service is needed with the simple push of a button. Not only does this system eliminate the need for loud intercom announcements, but it also increases your staff's accessibility and response time while ensuring each customer is given the attention they deserve.
This system includes (1) Butler II push-button transmitter, (1) staff messaging pager, and (1) PC compatible software program kit, providing everything you need to ensure streamlined communication between your staff and guests or behind the scenes among staff. The number of pagers can easily be expanded or replaced if one is lost (sold separately). The Butler II transmitter features 5 buttons that can each be pre-programmed with a customized message up to 200 characters long. When assistance is required, the customer or staff member simply pushes the button associated with the specific service they need, and the staff pager will immediately alert a staff member with the message on its LCD display screen. Thanks to its durable, heavy Lexan plastic construction, the Butler II transmitter is ideal for indoor or outdoor use. Plus, it transmits up to a quarter of a mile away, making it a great choice for large establishments.
For added convenience, the staff pager can store up to 25 custom messages, and each message is stamped with the date and time it was received. The pager also features a selectable alert mode that allows you to choose from several different sound and vibrate notification options. Two AA batteries are required for operation (sold separately), and a low-battery indicator helps prevent unexpected power loss. Additionally, both the transmitter and pager can be set to automatically turn on or off during certain times of the day. A great way to enhance your staff's productivity and boost your customer satisfaction, this push-for-service system is sure to meet the needs of any customer service establishment!
-(1) Butler II push-button transmitter
-(1) staff messaging pager
-(1) PC compatible software program kit
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register